Monday, August 6, 2007

A Sign in a Synchronicity

I fell asleep last night at around 3 or 4 a.m. while trying to stay awake to listen to the brilliant Stan Tenen talk about fascinating things--connecting quantum computing to ancient Jewish texts and to all three major Western religions plus Buddhism, and to mystical Kabbalah--on the radio show Coast to Coast AM. The show's host, George Noory, said he wished Stan could debate Albert Einstein on his show! I wish that were possible too. Now notice the "manifesting principal" at the very bottom of Stan Tenen's page.

I woke up today with the word ALESK in my head. When I googled it,
I found that it's one of the old Chasidic sects in Russia. And, as you may know, Hassidim are into mysticism and manifestation.

This is a sign that we can indeed manifest our dreams by believing we can.



1 comment:

River Sanctuary: Marykaye said...

This is a wonderful idea. Another synchronicity--I've been watching Celestine Prophecy, the movie and just watched the part about dreams as important guides. Then in our meditation tonight a friend mentioned that she's been having more vivid dreams and felt it was a sign that she was in the right place and that it felt like she'd be opening up to a new stage in her life.

Thanks for this wonderful blog and all of your other ones! I loved both sketchgrrl and rawfoodgrrl but didn't realize they were all you! :)

Look forward to reading more of them--I'm posting a link to your raw blog from my page--it's wonderful!