Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Manifested Another Dream!

Almost exactly a month ago, on July 31, I posted something about manifesting three things all at once.

And now I seem to be on a roll! (This blog is working!!!) I'd been wondering what I could do to get the word out in a big way that switching to a vegan diet does more to prevent global warming than driving a hybrid car. I had T-shirts printed up that I gave out on Earth Day a few months ago.



I sent out a newsletter from my online magazine, containing that message, with a note that people can buy these and other items with this message at my online store. I made up postcards with the message, I wrote to Al Gore and PETA and the Vegetarian Union of North America and others, and I made two videos for the CNN/YouTube Debate asking that question of the Democratic presidential candidates (although my videos weren't aired).

And just yesterday a friend sent me an e-mail with a link to the article:

New Ad Push: Vegans Say Eating Meat Is No. 1 Cause of Global Warming. The article, in BrandWeek, links to a longer article in The New York Times detailing the environmental groups and animal rights groups (like Peta) that have joined together to push this message.

No comments: